Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Afternoon Class



We had a wonderful lunch put on by the folks at HQ. They also have snacks for us to munch on and a refrigerator full of sodas and juice. Such wonderful folks.

The afternoon class was all about free motion designs from the front of the machine. This is what I do all the time. I tried pantos once and hated them. I thought it would be super simple. NOT
That is a whole other skill and one that will require more time than I want to give it right now.

I practiced my designs with King Tut thread and just love it. It is quite pricey and I would save it for a part of the quilt where it would really show off. I have a lovely practice sandwich to remember all the new things I learned at school there.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'd love to see a picture of that practice sammich Eileen!