Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun with Quilts For Kids




I ordered another kit from Quilts For Kids. I also went through my stash and found a very cute camping themed fabric for a second one. They ask us if we can make one of our own to send back with the kit. I have PLENTY of fabric to chose from and love moving stash out the door in charity quilts.

After my problem with the wavy bottom border----I pinned the top this time. It turned out really well so I will not be skipping that step again.

Here is a picture of the back of one so you can see my quilting. I do them heavily as they will be put through hospital washers and dryers repeatedly.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Very cute, don't you love their bright colors.

kathie L.

Jan said...

Oh those are adorable Eileen! Your quilting looks awesome :)