Friday, May 8, 2009

I See the Sun


We have had a whole lot of rain the past few days. As I look outside it is just a green beautiful world. Spring is my favorite season as the whole world is coming back to life here in Maryland. It is just the Resurrection story played out before our very eyes. There is abundant life and then all dies and goes for a long sleep. But new life comes back. We see this each year. God teaches a lesson and we are the students.

The blue birds are busy in the box out back. As of yesterday there were 2 eggs and it will probably be 3 this morning. I will check when I take the dogs out for thie early morning walk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back LL. Is that the parents in your picture?

Jan said...

Beautifully put Eileen :) You are a lady of many gifts and talents!!! Happy weekend :)

Anonymous said...

And having the grass cut so nice makes everything look just a bit better, does it not?

chas