Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wicked Easy Quilts





One of my favorite patterns and very easy is called Wicked Easy. Here is the website where you can find this pattern. I have changed the border as I did not like the way the pattern was written. Sometimes I did not have enough fabric when cutting out the project for the scrappy border. I just add some fabirc of mine.

http://www.byannie.com/

The large one is made out of a box full of fat quarters I received at our guild Christmas Party. It was a lovely gift and turned into a beautiful quilt. This will go into my stash of finished quilts for just the right charity or gift. It is just a matter of time.

The 2 small ones will go to our local hospital for the children. They were fun to make and a good way to whittle down some stash.

This is a new quilting pattern learned from a guild friend. Thanks Kathie---I love this. It is a teardrop with scallops. I get lost in it and boxed in sometimes but just keep on going.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

I love the wickedly easy pattern. I only made the one but can see more of those in the future.