Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun bags



I recently purchased the new Lazy Girls Margo bag pattern. This has a zipper close which I really like for a purse. The designer of this line is really wonderful about pictures and top rated directions.

I made the blue one first and was about to tear out my hair on the final construction. Of course cutting the lining the WRONG size had nothing to do with it. But once I added a small section that will never show--it went just fine.

The second one took about 2 hours start to finish. I see more of these in my future as gifts.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love the bags Eileen and am quite impressed that you've already made two! Impressed, but not surprised. Would love to see a pic of the zipper. Great job on both!

free indeed said...

THanks for this post. I have been needing a pattern with a zipper closure for a while for my girls. I can wing regular purses with buttons or snaps, but zippers? I need a pattern for a least the first one...maybe I can wing it after that!

Kathie said...

Of course I had already seen the first one but love the second one also, great job.