Friday, March 20, 2009

Dreams revisited





I have always---since becoming a quilter---- wanted a long arm quilting machine. I checked out our local Craigs list and there was the EXACT one I wanted as a really good price.

I have a hard time spending money once I get it in the savings account. It is ever harder considering the current economic conditions. I have to analyze everything a million times--then decide. One of my favorite sayings is jump and the net will appear. I was reminded of that by one of my online quilting friends.

So my husband and I will travel Sunday to see and probably buy this wonderful machine. I will look back on this and remember that is was the start of a new phase in my life. I will be able to quilt for myself and others for money.

I really had hoped that Oprah, Dr. Phil or Michelle Obama would have bought it to me after reading the letter from the soldier who received one of my quilts.

I had the quilt in the picture done by a long armer because it was so big. Now I will be able to do it myself.

No comments: