Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back To quilting

My beloved Handiquilter is all fixed and working better than she has in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg time. I have a huge backlog of tops to get quilted.
I cannot seem to get paragraphs on the blog any more so I will separate words with pictures.
I think I have found a great local guild called the Night Owls. They had a speaker from a group that helps at risk kids in many different ways. They will get all these quilts at the next meeting Bob The Builder was a book type panel. I love how it turned itself into a quilt.
I am working on using my stash and just buying a few things to fill in.
There are a huge amount of quilt shops in the Phoenix area.
The patriotic one was done by a guild friend from Maryland. It just needed to be quilted.
This is the last one to show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are setttled and back to quilting. Merry Christmas ....
Dee

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas for quilts especially using the book.
Great job
Julia