Friday, July 17, 2009

Perfect Charity Quilt



I just finished the Couch Potato quilt I learned how to make at camp. I want something that has the WOW factor but does not take 200 hours. Well--here it is.

I am going to make one for my daughter in horse themed fabric. I do not have enough of the same so will just use what I have. I am NOT buying more just so it is all exactly the same.

This will be fun to quilt on my HQ with varigated RWB thread I bought a long time ago. I have a baby quilt on the frame but this one will be next. I LOVE my HQ and am so thankful I found a reasonably priced used one.

If you see a mistake---don't tell me. It is for a non quilting hero and will not care.

1 comment:

Jan said...

An absolute "Wow Factor" on that one Eileen!!! I love that pattern ... love those fabrics too!!! And, OMG, on your Blog re-decorating!!! Looks awesome :) I was so surprised when I arrived this morning :) Tks for the smile.