Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tote Bag Fun







The internet group I chat with has been making these really fun tote bags. I made one about a year ago and then decided to make another with the charm pack I bought a couple of years ago. I actually bought 2 of the same one.

I tried a couple of different ways to get in a zipper but gave up. I took another pattern I have my Lazy Girl designs and just used the charms for the front and back. Joan Hawley has wonderful directions for putting in a zipper. I just made it a little smaller. Now I have a matched set.

I have several in mind for Christmas presents. I hope my oldest son would use one in music stuff????

1 comment:

Jan said...

"Greeeeeeeeeeeeat Bags" right back atcha Eileen :) These totes are making me LOL! They truly are addictive and having so many of 'em pop up has been a lot of fun :) They will make awesome Christmas presents!!!