Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fusible Fun



I have decided to try making smaller projects. I have several bed sized quilts and struggle quilting them on my sewing machine.

While in Nashville I purchased a couple of patterns by Amy Bradley. Hers are quirky and lots of fun to look at. I have a good sized space on my wall at work and will make different ones to fit that space.

I changed the pattern a little bit to make the borders easier. The little quilts were a bit of a challenge but turned out well. I decided to try a quilting thread that would really stand out. My stitches are getting better.

The big white buttons were from a coat my Mothers used to have. She removed them to save them for something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty
i have a friend that has a wall space in her kitchen that she changes with the seasons